Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AHH ACNE!

Doesn't it majorly dampen your spirits when you get a pimple the size of Mt. Fuji? I always get some sort of spot on my face whenever there is some event rolling around. In a couple of days, I will be attending my friend's wedding. I am headed to the OC soon! This implies lots of shopping, hitting up a CCO or two, clothes shopping, MAC Pro, Beaches... AND I have got a massive zit on my nose. It has been over a week or a week and a half since it appeared, and I have resisted poking at it. Until yesterday. I got some stuff out of it, but it is the type that hurts and doesn't come to a head. Errrrgh! May I be blessed with clear skin soon? Thank you in advance. Also, I hate that I am not as athletic/ motivated to be fit as I should be. I am developing belly fat, and I want it to go away! I went to the gym yesterday: worked out on the eliptical for about 50 minutes, and did a couple of crunches. I also used the tricep machine. That was it. How pathetic. sigh. I wish I had the will power to do more, or join some sort of sport that would keep me in shape. Gonna end up looking kinda fat in those wedding photos, my friend Lauren (the bride to be) is size 0.    Lucky her!!!    :D

In other news:
A couple of months ago, my dog turned 13. He is super old, and I am sad to say his time is coming. I took a few pictures of him and me a few days ago. (my pimple is there, but it is covered up... you can kind of still see it because my concealer is no longer quite the same shade as my skin because of summer) It is kind of hard to get him to pose for the camera now. He is much more ornery and cranky. lol. But I still love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment