Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My first blog entry!

I find it truly amazing how much technology has advanced the channels of communication. I feel like we were in the Stone Age when I was in Elementary- I mean seriously, no cell phone? No computer? What did we do without the Internet? NO GOOGLE?! I can't believe that I have waited this long to finally start a blog, but then again, I was never really good at maintaining a diary and who is to say that I will be able to online in blog form?
This blog is not going to be dedicated to my personal life, however exciting that is (can you sense the sarcasm?), I am sure that all you people in cyberspace are not interested in the mundane trivialities of my life. I will, however, blog about the things that make me happy: as stated in the oh so descriptive header, I like the attainment of stuff (oh so eloquent tonight, I know), makeup, fashion, arts and crafts, and the lovely world of media/books. As superficial and materialistic as it sounds, shopping is my form of entertainment, and my delight is in the thrill of the hunt. Don't be surprised if I also blog about my latest craft project, or my latest obsession in entertainment... this is going to be one random blog, so be forewarned!
A little information about me: I am still trying to figure myself out; at times I can be quirky, weird, obsessive, boring, moody, funny, etc. I am kind of random, and I suppose this will be quite a random blog. Basically, this is a place to go to talk about my interests, and what I find fascinating at the moment. Have at it, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment