Monday, April 20, 2009

OMG it is so hot!

It is HOT in Cali right now. Man, I wish we had AC, but then again, I am all about saving energy so I must endure...

In other news:
Went to Berkeley this past weekend, and stopped by the MAC store. I wish I lived closer to a freestanding store, it really is so much better than a counter in MACYs or Nordies. I was excited to look around. They still have some HK stuff, and of course the Sugarsweet collection. I want to take a look at the new Rose Romance stuff, it comes out this week! EEK! (for more info about that line, I suggest visiting www.temptalia.com because Christine has the most detailed reviews/previews/etc. about MAC collections). 
I visited the campus and Telegraph as well, fun fun. Makes me miss those hippies. I also went down to Shattuck and browed the consignment stores. One thing I really love about Berkeley is the conscious effort to reuse/recycle stuff about. They have tons of used bookstores, lots of second-hand clothing stores, etc., and it isn't as bad as you would think!

No comments:

Post a Comment